Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday Roundup

Here we are with another Saturday Roundup. We're looking at a weekend in the upper 70's - woop woop! - so I'm considering leaving the stove and oven untouched for the weekend.

Yes, the grill will do just fine!

Here are a few 'no cook' recipes that I dig. Enjoy!

Hot and Cold Sesame Noodles from Rachael Ray. I don't care that the uber-foodies don't like her. She's my kind of gal. And this salad is so good, and you can eat off of it for days.

Mesclun, Cherry and Goat Cheese Salad from Food Blogga. This looks so good I'm ready to lick the screen. Mmmmm.

Summer Barbecue Menu
from The Kitchen Sink Recipes. Blue Cheese Coleslaw? Chipotle Turkey Burgers? Sweet Corn with Paprika Butter? Wowsa. Must go to the grocery store RIGHT NOW.

Curried Egg Salad from 101 Cookbooks. As a non-egg eater, it says a lot that this is fabulous.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment